Wednesday, November 11, 2009

CMA AWARDS BARBARA MANDRELL inducted into the MUSIC HALL OF FAME !!!

Barbara Mandrell She was my favorite singer back in the day when I was driving around in my 4Wheel Drive Pick-up Truck, with my cowboy Hat and Boots and of course my belt with my name in the back. “I was Country “ was the number one hit Song .


Martina Mcbride was Excellent and when George Strait came on stage, that made it the PERFECT moment !!!.
I remember years ago when Barbara Mandrell preformed “I was Country” on the CMA awards and George Jones walked out on stage..


Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood were Awesome,
very entertaining as hosts. Love the songs they came up with and preformed together.especially -D-i-v-o-r-c-e



And of course another one of my all time favorites was Reba McEntire
Have I given away my age yet?




Taylor Swift-KUDOS-walked away with it all
ENTERTAINER of the Year –
She out performed them all this year







I do have one Question
what happen to TOBY KEITH and ALLEN JACKSON?
MIA

No comments:

Post a Comment