Friday, January 15, 2010

Sandi Parker - Google Profile

Sandi Parker - Google Profile
Experience

Marketing and Advertising industry

March 2008 – Present (1 year 11 months)

Sandi’s initiation into the world of online marketing came at the heels of a worldwide business evolution. She saw an opportunity to help businesses achieve success at another level; in a venue that was fast becoming THE stage for local, national, and global competition. And wanting to align herself with the very best company in this growing industry she chose ThinkBIGsites.com, a world-class organization that met her criteria for integrity, honesty, and customer satisfaction.

Today, Sandi works with her clients to understand and appreciate the nuances of online marketing and how even the smallest of steps can yield big rewards. Her clients’ complete satisfaction is the goal towards which Sandi drives…and she never takes her eyes off the road.

Sandi has 4 recommendations (1 manager, 2 clients, 1 partner) including:

Testimonial

I have been using think big for several months now and have seen several leaps and bounds with my SEO. They promised us top three positions and delivered! Not only do they deliver in results their employees are always friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I am constantly being informed and kept updated on the status of the site in the search engines. Watching words hit the first page and position one is a real thrill and priceless for how high a quality that traffic is. Sandi and extra thank you to you for all the special attention to our account. We've seen orders grow 40% over the last 3-4 months and in large part is due to the help from our friends at Think Big!

Bill Kingston Owner

billkingston@crazydogtshirts.com

Testimonial

"When I was first contacted by Sandi Parker of ThinkBIGSites, I was nowhere to be found on any of the search engines. Skepticism was at the forefront of my mind because in working with supposed SEO experts in the past I had been burnt time and time again. Within 60 days I had spiraled to the Glory Land of Google's Page 1 for my keywords. I began my campaign with 3 keyword phrases and have since upgraded to 7 keyword phrases with unbelievable results every single time. Not only does ThinkBIGSites exceed my ranking expectations but the Customer Service is exceptional at every turn. My total experience with Sandi and ThinkBIGSites has been an utter joy and would recommend ANY of their services to any and all potential clients."

Amyn Pabani, Owner www.shoeocean.com

No comments:

Post a Comment