Saturday, July 25, 2009

PARTY PLANNER- Anniversaries Birthdays Family Reunions BY PREFECT EVENTS:

Perfect Events By Pat Frantzen Consultant/Coordinator
Phone 559-429-4938
Email patfrantzen@yahoo.com

Services: I handle every detail
Location, caterings, invitations, flowers, set-ups and break-downs
Several packages to choose from

I am available by the hour or for a complete package from beginning to end

CALL TODAY FOR FREE CONSULTATION

Servicing central California Visalia, Tulare, Three Rivers And surrounding areas
Full service event coordinator. Affordable, Reliable and Professional

PERFECT EVENTS BY PAT FRANTZEN
I can help you to make your special day a lifetime memory to cherish for years to come, from start to finish I handle the details you relax and enjoy your Perfect Event!!

Large or small I handle them all

Weddings (my Specialty), engagement parties, Anniversaries parties, Birthdays Parties, Holiday Parties, Company Parties, Retirement parties, Family Reunions Class Reunions
And much more

Experience:
I have 3o years experience Coordinating and Planning Events
Personalized attention to every customer

This is your Perfect Event and should be your day the way you want it
I will coordinate as much or as little of your special day activities as you desire always working within your budget

References available also photo albums for review
Phone 559-429-4938
Email patfrantzen@yahoo.com


Perfect Events: By Pat Frantzen Phone 559-429-4938
Email patfrantzen@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment